Krewella's healing soup
- 1 medium onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- A big hunk of ginger the size of 4 quarters
- 2- 32 oz. cartons of veggie broth
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp clove
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 3 cups chopped dino kale, collard greens, or other hearty/thick greens that don't wilt easily. A blend is nice too!
- Salt and pepper to taste (1 tsp each is good)
- Avocado or coconut oil
Add 1 tbsp avocado oil to a hot pan, or Chefman Natural Slow Cooker, sauté onion and garlic on low/medium until they become translucent, then add in the ginger and keep cooking for another minute.
2. Season and Roast Sweet poataoEs
Chop the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Add 1 tbsp avocado oil, turmeric, cumin, paprika, cloves, salt and pepper to the sweet potatoes. Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes on 375 degrees.
3. slow cook
Add onions, sweet potatoes, almond butter and veggie broth to a pot and slow cook for 4-6 hours. Add leafy green vegetables 5 minutes before eating.
Enjoy! Goes great with chopped pistachios.